Monday, April 12, 2010

I'm Back!

Three years since you last heard from me - and so much has happened! I moved from the East Coast to Colorado - the land of skiing, blue skies, and Blue Moon. It's been the best decision I've ever made- made some of the greatest friends and am enjoying the lifestyle out here.

Still passionate about the same things - social justice, helping the poor and vulnerable, fighting human trafficking. Working for a local organization that serves the homeless has really given me an insight into poverty in the US. My heart is still overseas - but I love being able to serve so close to home and know I'm making a difference in my community.

Will start posting more about the things I'm passionate about.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh i'm so glad to see you are back! I will follow you on my google reader now : )